Pen Sketch turns your photos into a freehand drawing on canvas paper. You can also adjust ink color and saturation. Pick a picture from your library or take one through the built-in camera feature. Save your sketch on your phone or share it on Facebook, Twitter, email, etc. by pushing the “Share” button. This app comes with a built-in “Edit” feature that lets you crop and rotate pictures before sketching.
How to use:
1. Pick a picture from your phone or take one.
2. Push one of the color buttons to create the sketch.
3. You can change ink saturation by pushing the settings button.
4. Switch between the colors by pushing color buttons.
5. Share your sketch with friends or save on your phone. Chech out our blog for more info:
Pen Sketch is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-08-31. The program can be installed on Android 2.3 and up.
Pen Sketch (version 1.06) has a file size of 2.94 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.